Must be able to service, repair and perform preventive maintenance for residential, commercial & industrial equipment. We are looking for a candidate who is a team player, self motivated, results oriented, with excellent troubleshooting skills, friendly with good customer communication and organizational skills.
Broward, Palm Beach & Dade County.
- Two plus years of experience in HVAC
- Need to have basic tools
- Valid State of Florida Driver’s License with good driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent ( GED)
- Two-year college or technical school with a certificate in air conditioning, refrigeration & heating.
- EPA Certified
- NATE & OSHA Certified (Preferred)
- On-Call Hours
SIGN ON BONUS:
$2,000 SIGN ON BONUS – ($500 After 30 Days & $1,500 After 90 Days of Employment)
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Tablet & Iphone||Provided|
|Paid Vacation & Holidays||Provided|